Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wheeeeee....

So, I've been asked by several of my friends to start a cooking blog...so here we are ;o) My views on cooking are pretty basic. Cooking's easy if you know a few simple tricks and the options are endless. Cooking, for me, is therapeutic. When I'm angry, I cook. When I'm happy...I cook. When I'm contemplating something big...I cook.

Cooking doesn't have to be scary, in fact, it's really a lot of fun. Think of it as a fun science experiment or an art form...kinda like coloring. You'll note that I don't use a whole lot of exact measurements. I "eyeball" a lot of the ingredients and make things up as I go along. I'll attempt to try to give you approximate volumes & will try/show you how I "measure" my ingredients. Feel free to comment & make suggestions as we travel along this yummy road.

I'll also be highlighting some wicked yummy recipes from my friends & family. If you have a recipe that you'd like to share, please feel free let me know (and how to contact you).

I'm really excited about this since cooking is very close to my heart! So strap on your spatula's, pour a glass of Guiness or wine & let's party!!

Faerie GothMother's Daily Tip: Don't cook bacon when you're naked...that shit burns ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment